Sunday, February 2, 2014

I think that advertisement can help business growth, because when companies advertise their products, people get information about the product, like how to use it, the address and phone number of the company. I think that the key to your business growth is good advertising. If your company has good advertising, the people will buy the products or use the service. I can't say anything about disadvantages and advantages of using advertisement in promoting business. In my opinion advertising is a very good idea for business growth. The only thing you need is a good advertisement, and the people will love it. If your advertisement is not so good, people will find many reasons to not use your product. In Armenia advertisements are developed in the country. Mostly television, mobile, online, newspaper and billboard advertisements are used. Here television advertisements are translated from another language to Armenian. A few advertisements are made by Armenians. As i mentioned before mobile advertisement is developed. However in my opinion mobile advertisements are not as good, because when they call I get angry and I think other people do too.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks really nice :-)
    You mentioned, "If your company has good advertising". What is a "good advertising" in your definition. How it should be to match the quality criteria?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks (: for me good advertising must be creative with interesting images

      Delete